Wednesday, May 16, 2012

free morning and a bit of paintball

I think it is safe to say I caught up on all the sleep I have been missing these past two weeks. a few of us went ot bed at around three thirty in the morning and I woke up and strolled out of bed just after 11. So it was technically an actual real night of sleep. Even though it felt like I was asleep for twelve hours, I woke up and still wanted to sleep a little bit after I got out of bed. Aaron and I then left for the beach and met up with mostly everyone. We all just sat there with some stray dogs and watched the waves come in. At about 1 o clock, Aaron and I were determined to get some food so we went to the OK Market. And I know all of you guys enjoyed what we came back with. That Rotisserie Chicken was demolished in about 5 minutes. Aaron and my walk back to the hotel took a lot longer than we expected. It is safe to say we got just a little lost, but we eventually found our beloved Hotel America. We then left as a group to go paintballing. Aaron was our team captain, and we absolutely dominated the red team. We won both games but ended up being out of paintballs. Constanza was the MVP seeing as how she ended up capturing the flag every single game. Now it is time to get some dinner and relax before our second to last night here in Chile. People are telling me as we speak that there really isn't water pressure right now for the showers, and they are freezing cold, so that's something to look forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment